It is the VIRTOOL machine milling machine and with its set of exercises or case studies the student will be able to develop certain skills. Each case study has a specific aim, studying everything from the machine components to the virtual performance of complex machining processes.
- Identification of the machine parts.
- Understanding the dynamics of the machine.
- Types of fastenings and their elements.
- Assembly and adjustment of components.
- Identify and assemble tool holders, tools and auxiliary elements.
- Preparation for machining.
- Handling of the machine.
- Perform basic machining processes.
- Execution of machining processes.
- Complex machining processes.