For more info: 021 55734344
The geometric models support the learning process by providing an introduction to technical drawings: from the solid model to the more abstract representation of the three views in a technical drawing.
The TZ 120 set contains 18 aluminium drawing models. The cylindrical models have cut-outs parallel to, and at an angle to, the main axis. The models are precision-manufactured and are suitable for measurement exercises as well as drawing exercises.
For optimal learning, it is recommended that students work independently from each other on these exercises. Two students can easily work with one model set.
The models are clearly laid out on a tray. Multiple trays are stackable, providing for space-saving storage.
The instructional material includes a complete set of drawings. It presents each model in three views, as well as its 3D view and production drawing.
Learning Objectives / Experiments
- familiarisation with three-dimensional views as the basis of technical drawing
- step-by-step development of three-dimensional visualisation: from the solid model to the more abstract views in a technical drawing
- systematic familiarisation with a wide range of features on cylindrical base forms
- exercises in production-oriented and standard dimensioning
- measurement exercises: outer dimensions, inner dimensions, angles, tolerances
 model set providing an introduction to technical drawing
 set of 18 cylindrical models, made from aluminium, with anodised finish
 models with slanted cut-outs
 finely graduated degrees of difficulty within the model series
 all parts clearly laid out on a practical tray
 multiple trays stackable
 precision manufacture of the models enables measurement exercises
 lesson-supporting instructional material
Dimensions of each model
- approx. DxH: 50x80mm
Dimensions and Weight
LxWxH: 600x400x140mm (tray)
Weight: approx. 9kg
Scope of Delivery
1 tray with cut-out foam inlay
18 geometric models
1 set of instructional material