This panel, which is mounted either on the frame or tabletop, incorporates a low voltage variable frequency three-phase generator with a single-phase mains supply of 110-230 V / 50-60 Hz (depending on the module).
It has the following specifications:
- Phase-neutral voltage: 0-22 V variable strength adjusted by a potentiometer control.
- Phase-Phase: 0-38 V strength.
- Maximum current per phase: 5 A.
- Protection against current surges and short circuits.
- Frequency variation: 1-100 Hz in two scales and potentiometer control.
- Instant value output from the three-phase network, variable between 0-360º.
- 3 simultaneously variable 0-30 V / 5 A DC outputs.
- Option of independent control of the value of the amplitude and frequency.
- User’s manual.