For more info: 021 55734344
Different operating points can be investigated by changing the oil pressure after the preset boiler water temperature has been reached.
An integrated hot water circuit with plate heat exchanger simulates the heating circuit in a house. The heat generated can be dissipated via cooling water connections, enabling continuous operation. The heat transferred can be calculated.
Connections for an external heating circuit are provided on the rear of the boiler. This allows the HL 351 to be expanded into a complete heating system using training panels from the HL series.
Learning Objectives / Experiments
- function of an oil burner
- operation of a heating boiler with an oil burner
- burner adjustment during operation
- temperature measurements in different areas of the combustion chamber
- calculation of the heating capacity of a heating boiler
- function of a plate heat exchanger
- temperature distributions in a plate heat exchanger