For more info: 021 55734344
This is an important step forward for Alecop S. Coop. in the development of educational machines, offering a solution which is tailored to the needs of technical training.
As the result of an analysis of requirements and the adaptation of new technologies applicable to technical training, Alecop S. Coop. opens its doors to this new addition to the family of didactic CNC lathes.
Programming and display of FAGOR, SIEMENS and FANUC simulators.
The program allows the user to simulate and execute the machining of a CNC programme, ISO code edited or defined by a CAD/CAM system, analysing the errors that may occur in this.
The machine control is carried out through a realistic simulation of the control panel (FAGOR, SIEMENS, FANUC) with which the user is working.
The main features of the programme are:
• Assisted creation of new projects customised for the chosen control.
• Graphic help menu for programming all ISO functions supported by the chosen control.
• Control of the machine drives.
• Execution of programs in automatic mode or single block.
• Simulation of different tool geometries.
• Simulation in various 3D views of the work-piece, tool and paths.
• Section of the work-piece from different angles.
• Selection of different colours for the different tools.
• Collision detection of the tool and the handle with the part and the jaw chuck.
• Printing of all the data, the CNC programme and the graphic representations.
To all of these features we must also include the high quality graphics that contribute to the speedy understanding of the simulated machining and to the clear detection of errors.
|Swing diameter||230 mm|
|Distance between centres||530 mm|
|Longitudinal Z travel||275 mm|
|Transversal X travel||96 mm|
|Spindle motor||Three-phase asynchronous 1,5 Kw|
|Spindle rotation speed||100 – 4000 rpm|
|X, Z axes motors||Step 200 s/rev|
|Quick advance||2500 mm/min|
|Tool holder turret||8 pos (12 x 12 mm)|
|Electronic resolution||0,0025 mm|
|Power supply||220 V 50/60 Hz|
|Installed power||1,9 KW|
|Dimensions||1190 x 615 x 700 mm|
|Approximate weight||300 Kg|